Friday, June 3, 2011

The Unseen, Unforgettable, Ultimate...

So, here I begin my dive into writing about fashion. I do have to say that I have always loved fashion, but never thought about it seriously enough to write a big portion of my blog about it...until now.

Today was the first time in a long time that I was able to go shopping! Even though hitting the stores is something I can do now without too much guilt, I still could never pay retail price for anything. Ever.

My favorite places to shop are Ross Dress for Less, Plato's Closet, and I've recently been introduced to the amazing, hidden wonders of the DI.

I may have gotten a little overly excited today finally being able to shop, but I did find some fabulous things!

I found this teal cardigan at Plato's Closet. Amazing deal. And gorgeous. Also I found the black and white camisole that's underneath at Plato's too. I kind of have an obsession with black, white and teal.


These gray skinny jeans and vintage print tank top were gems I found at Ross. If the teal cardigan weren't so amazing, these two would definitely be my favorite finds of the night.


Lovely snakeskin frame wallet I found on clearance at Target! Love it.


Super cheap necklace: Plato's.


Other super cheap necklace: Plato's.


On the right is a purse from Plato's. $8. Here's a snapshot of all of my recent purchases. I'm in love.

Well, that's all for now. I haven't actually worn these things yet, so there will definitely be more pictures when I do. I'll end with this great quote...

“It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure.” ~Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. You're a genius shopper!! I'm so excited, because I also love thrifting and getting clothes on the cheap!! Everything you bought looks so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hilary! I'm excited for when you come back in the fall so we can go thrifting together! Yay!

    ReplyDelete